| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Caetite in April is really warm at 21.6 °C (70.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.6 °C (79.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.4 °C (63.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry. Only 67.4mm (2.7in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:37 long and the longest day is 11:59 long with an average length of 11:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Caetite April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Caetite, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Caetite: