| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Caetite in December is really warm at 22.2 °C (71.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.7 °C (81.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.7 °C (63.9 °F).
- In December the average daily temperature range/ variation is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in December is faintly wet. Around 180.5mm (7.1in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 12:53 long and the longest day is 12:56 long with an average length of 12:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Caetite December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Caetite, Brazil
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Caetite: