| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Caetite in November is really warm at 22.2 °C (71.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.6 °C (81.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.6 °C (63.7 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly wettish. Around 165mm (6.5in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:38 long and the longest day is 12:53 long with an average length of 12:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Caetite November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Caetite, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Caetite: